In the World of Mac Photography
From time to time, I will post links to other interesting Mac related photo tips.
Here’s my first five:
1. What To Know About iPhoto ‘09 Face Detection and Recognition [Apple]
2. Aperture for Nature Photographers
3. Automating Aperture If you’re curious about some ways to use Apple’s AppleScript program with Aperture, check out this site.
4. iPhoto ’09′s Places (geotagging): You can of course manually add geo tags to your photos in iPhoto, but photographer/writer Derrick Story did some research for a GPS device for those of us who don’t have such a feature installed on our camera(s).
5. Using iPhoto ’09 to backup your Flickr photos. Very useful tip and an easy way to backup iPhoto images.Related Tips: